letsloveothers.com is honored you want to share its posts. These are the guidelines regarding republication. Copying, pasting and republishing original articles or graphics in their entirety WITHOUT PERMISSION is forbidden.
letsloveothers.com original articles and graphics may be republished via your blog only. They cannot be republished or repurposed in any other media or format, including but not exclusive to e-books, slideshows, videos, Facebook images/posts, Google+ images/posts, products and/or promotional items.
GUIDELINES FOR REPUBLICATION
Republication In Full
Contact Rita Poynor and secure the rights and express permission to do so. Additionally, you must agree and adhere to the following guidelines.
▪ Republish only after receiving written permission to do so. Contact Rita Poynor at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Unless you are reblogging the post to a WordPress blog site.)
▪ Republish 7 days or later after the date the post was originally published, and/or you have received permission from Rita Poynor. (Unless you are reblogging the post to a WordPress blog site.)
▪ Republish the post exactly as it appears on letsloveothers.com— title and all graphics and links intact.
▪ The republication must include the full biography of the original author, including all links within that profile. (Unless you are reblogging the post to a WordPress blog site.)
▪ The republication must include an URL link to the original post and the following text “Republished with permission— courtesy of letsloveothers.com. (Unless you are reblogging the post to a WordPress blog site.)
Republication In Part
If you are interested in republishing an original letsloveothers.com article in part, you are free to do so without contacting letsloveothers.com. Provided you adhere to the following guidelines.
▪ The quote or excerpt is less than 100 words.
▪ The quote or excerpt is republished exactly as it appears on letsloveothers.com, including formatted links.
▪ The republication includes the full biography of the original author and all links within that profile.
▪ The republication includes an URL link to the original post and the following text “To read this article in its entirety visit letsloveothers.com
Rita Poynor owns any written work submitted and posted on letsloveothers.com. Rita Poynor expressly reserves any additional republication rights. Except insofar as specific arrangements are made with additional publishers.
Contributors retain the intellectual property rights and creative rights of the graphics or images they may publish in conjunction with their articles published on letsloveothers.com as long as they are complimentary—not necessary for comprehension of the post itself. If letsloveothers.com content is embedded within a video, slideshow or other media and is necessary for understanding the media, justkeepingitREAL retains ownership of that property.
If you have any questions about the republication policy, please contact email@example.com.