Are you unconsciously sabotaging your chances of success?
Are you concerned about what people will think about you if you fail?
- Do you worry if those you love or admire will lose interest in you?
- Do you worry if you will disappoint others?
- Do you warn others beforehand that you probably will fail?
Is your life one of mediocrity and safety?
- Do you worry about how smart or capable you are?
- When you fail. Are you unable to determine what you could have done differently to succeed?
- Are you unable to complete a task because of headaches, digestive issues or other unpleasant physical symptoms?
- Are you easily distracted?
- Do you procrastinate?
Want to overcome fear of failure?
Accept that failure will happen, AND it can be a positive experience.
- Failure is simply a learning experience. Teaching you something you could not have learned otherwise.
- Failure is temporary.
Be objective about failure.
- Ask yourself, “What do I really fear?”
- Once IT is identified. Develop an action plan to either solve IT or to seek help.
Know that God is for you!
- Keep your heart focused on what God can do instead of what mere mortals cannot do.
- Refuse to speak words of doubt or fear.
- Obey God’s Word because it creates a heart that is pleasing to the Lord.
- Acknowledge Jesus as the King of the universe. It is His will not man’s that is to be done here on earth.
- Whether you receive what you desire. Your love of the Lord must be steadfast.
The next time you come face to face with fear. REMEMBER.
When you get to the end of all the light you know, and it’s time to step into the darkness of the unknown. Faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen. Either you will be given something solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly. (Edward Teller)
Be a VOICE in the deafening sound of sameness!