Congratulations! You have been given an opportunity to become a better version of you.
As I sit here writing this. I am once again reminded transformation is not a walk in the park. It
- demands courage, boldness and sacrifice.
- requires a vision of the bigger picture. Becoming God’s version of _________ (fill in the blank with your name).
- may begin with pain— emotional, physical and/or spiritual. Even so, by persevering you are liberated from the chains of ordinary.
Do not be foolish or arrogant! Thinking your intellect alone is capable of navigating the uncharted waters of transformation. You need God’s wisdom.
Unlike man’s wisdom, God’s is eternal and unwavering. Not influenced by prevailing cultural truths. Beliefs that are here today and gone tomorrow.
God’s omniscience is what makes His wisdom perfect. He knows what every person is thinking and planning even before it is thought or planned. There is not a single scenario of circumstances— events that have not been foreseen by the Lord. Thus, it is impossible for God to devise a plan that will fail.
Be wise. Seek God’s wisdom as you transverse the unknown and sometime barren lands of transformation. Anchor your heart to God’s trustworthiness. Believe all His promises are yours.
If you will do this,
- the transformational process will be less daunting and frightening.
- despite insurmountable odds you will persevere until IT is finished.
- decision-making and delaying gratification will be easier.
- circumstances, emotions and negative self-talk will not sabotage your life or your dreams.
- extending grace and mercy to others will become second nature to you.
By relying upon God’s wisdom. You will join other water walkers who have walked onto the stage of eternity and declared. “It is finished. I will own the Promise Land— God’s destiny for me. I will conquer the giants of the kingdom of darkness because of who dwells within me— Almighty God.”
Be a VOICE in the deafening sound of sameness!