Actions that include developing a plan and then implementing it. Such as described in Proverbs 31:16.
She has a plan. She considers some land and buys it. Then with her earnings she plants a vineyard.
How great life would be if
- there were fairy godmothers.
- you could make a wish upon a star.
- finding a four-leaf clover insured success.
If only it could be. But this is reality! Planning is fundamental if you want to achieve anything of significance.
Yes, there are serendipitous moments. Sending you down a path you would never have considered. Allowing you to attempt something that is beyond your wildest desires.
To make any dream come true. There has to be a plan!
How does planning increase the likelihood of your dream coming true? A plan is a blueprint for future decisions. Minimizing uncertainty by proactively identifying goals, contingencies and the standard for success.
Planning facilitates consistency.
- All activities are in sync with identified goals.
- Avoids duplication of efforts.
- Identifies weaknesses and strategies to correct them.
- Promotes best use and allocation of resources.
Planning improves moral.
- Creates an atmosphere of order and discipline.
- Completing items on your plan provides encouragement when you cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel.
- By preparing for the unexpected. Implementing a Plan B is easier.
The Proverbs 31 woman is a financial planner. She
- invests wisely.
- does not make financial decisions impulsively.
- boldly and decisively makes a purchase once the decision has been made.
- purchases items that will reap a future return.
- never rests on her laurels.
No doubt about it! Planning is wisdom. Equipping you with the tools to traverse an uncertain future. More importantly, it honors the Lord by wisely stewarding His blessings. Including your time, talent and treasures.
Be a VOICE in the deafening sound of sameness!