Where did the time go? Days, weeks, months, years flying by. Clocks whirling as time runs, not marches on.
Today problems come at us at the speed of sound. A tsunami threatening to destroy all we hold precious. Why? Many arrogantly believe human intellect— knowledge alone is capable of solving unsolvable problems.
Us unconventional Christian thinkers know that without God’s wisdom. Many problems will remain unsolvable because unlike man’s wisdom. God’s is eternal and unwavering. Not influenced by the prevailing truths of the culture. Truths that are here today and gone tomorrow.
God’s omniscience makes His wisdom perfect. He knows what every person is thinking and planning even before it is thought or planned. There is not a single scenario of circumstances— events not foreseen by God. It is impossible for God to devise a plan that will fail because He knows everything before it occurs. His omniscient knowledge is the foundation upon which His wisdom is built.
The wisdom of God births and nourishes
- hope by aligning your life with God’s timetable— His will. And by doing so, ensuring success. Yes, a bright future awaits you.
- an eternal perspective. The knowledge of man can never be eternal because it must conform to the cyclic nature of the universe— birth, growth and death. Man may delay the completion of the cycle for a period of time. Eventually it will run its course. This is why it is foolish and dangerous to assume that knowledge— facts will endure forever.
- humility. Those passionately pursuing the Lord and His Kingdom have discovered that death to self is not optional. Until you are willing to allow the Lord to be the teacher and you the student, the mysteries of the Kingdom will remain hidden from you.
- faith in conditions of utter hopelessness. Times when only the Holy Spirit and you are in agreement. Darkness so intimidating that demons laugh when you speak. Confident they, not you will be victorious. A faith so great that it commands God’s mighty power to flow.
- desperation. Not the desperation of weakness, but the desperation that defies the status quo of organized religion. It is a hunger for relationship— intimacy with the Lord. Superseding the pursuit of everything else.
Such is the power of wisdom from the throne room of God.
We are living in treacherous and daunting times. Times when evil appears to reign supreme. When insurmountable problems threaten to destroy all we hold precious.
DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED!
You have at your disposal the greatest weapon of all times— the love of God— Jesus.
“Neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing will have the power to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!”
Be a VOICE in the deafening sound of sameness!