The fear of man is an insidious paradigm. Slowly killing you by robbing you of your destiny.
For most of my life I allowed it to control my life. No more! How did I change? Jesus!
Not the Jesus of religion— rules and rituals. Not the Jesus made in the image of man— political correctness and humanism. Not the Jesus of country clubs— ostentatious buildings and lifestyles. Not the Jesus of yesterday— traditions. Not the Jesus of the future— for the other side of eternity.
I fell madly in love with the Jesus of relationship. The Jesus who taught God’s Truth, regardless of His audience or surroundings. The Jesus who honored and glorified His Father, not Himself. The Jesus who challenged His followers to become His disciples, not passive observers. The Jesus whose promises are for today here on earth, not just in heaven.
Yes, I fell in love with the Jesus who
- “was tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.”
- “healed many who were sick with various diseases and cast out many demons.”
- “called Lazarus out of his tomb and raised him from the dead.”
- “did not come to be served but to serve and to give His life a ransom for many.”
- said, “I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”
- “loves us and has set us free from our sins by His blood.”
- was crucified and “three days later God raised Him to life and let Him be seen.”
- proclaimed, “Yes, I am the vine. You are the branches. Those who remain in Me, and I in them will produce much fruit. For apart from Me you can do nothing. When you produce much fruit you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to My Father.”
- declares, “I am coming soon! And when I come I will reward everyone for what they have done. I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”
Jesus your King is waiting for you— His loyal subject to kneel before Him. If you are wise, you will re-gift your life— your heart, relationships, finances, dreams, everything! Wrap these gifts in love and gratefulness and lay them at the feet of King Jesus. In return He promises to treat each gift as His own.
So fear not! No man on earth or demon in hell can touch what is Christ’s.
Thanks for listening to my voice! Feel free to like and share it with your friends.
Have a great day! Rita
Be a VOICE in the deafening sound of sameness!