Thanks to a major remodel there will be no Christmas decorating inside my home until the week before Christmas. At least I have my outside decorations, which were completed the week before Thanksgiving. Yes, I love Christmas!
Missing the visual beauty of Christmas. I thought I would watch one of my favorite Christmas music videos, Be Born in Me (Mary) before writing. Such a beautiful song about Mary and the birth of Christ!
As I watched the video the tears flowed. Overwhelmed as I have been many times in the past by God’s gift of love to me— His salvation. A salvation religion has disfigured by its rules, rituals and the wisdom of man. Substituting head knowledge for heart knowledge.
Only the love of God can take a heart of stone and transform it into a heart of flesh. Beating in unison with His. A heart
- sold out— totally surrendered to Jesus.
- compassionately extending the love of God in word and deed to the lost and the hurting.
- patiently waiting for the Lord’s guidance and perfect timing.
- passionately building God’s Kingdom for His glory, not personal glory.
- shouting to the world and the heavens, “Your will be done, not mine.”
As you watch this video. Allow the Lord to speak into your heart as He did centuries ago when He sent the angel Gabriel to a virgin named Mary.
“Greeting, favored woman! The Lord is with you! Don’t be afraid for you have found favor with God!”
Thanks for listening to my voice! Feel free to like and share it with your friends.
Have a great day! Rita
Be a VOICE in the deafening sound of sameness!