Here’s to all the nonconformists! Those of you who
- refuse to color inside the lines. Choosing instead to create an original work of art, not a reproduction.
- swim upstream against the current of ordinary. Determined to reach your goals no matter the cost.
- dance to a different drummer. Marching down the road less travel.
- think outside the box. Refusing to be imprisoned by narrow mindedness.
Courageously making difficult decisions that
- are not politically correct.
- antagonize and alienate others.
- require personal and financial sacrifice.
- bring out the naysayers and critics.
Friday’s fanfare is dedicated to you. Celebrate your uniqueness! You make things happen.
Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.
Thanks for listening to my voice! Feel free to like and share it with your friends.
Have a wonderful weekend! Rita
Be a VOICE in the deafening sound of sameness!
2 thoughts on “The Circus Is In Town”
Awesome post Rita. I’m all for being counter culture.
Me too Stacilys! For years I tried to blend into the crowd but was never happy or fulfilled. I finally decided I wanted to fly like a eagle, not walk like a chicken. Have a stupendous Saturday Stacilys!