Love. Honor. Vulnerability. Each one alone is beautiful. However, when all three are intricately interwoven into the tapestry of your life it has the power to transform you, others and the world.
Sadly, such a tapestry is rare because the thread that binds all three together is something that many refuse or are incapable of giving— un-conditionality.
Un-conditionality refuses to establish
Un-conditionality knows that it’s not just for
- a chosen few.
- the easily loved.
- those in position of power or authority.
Impossible you say? Yes, un-conditionality is if you attempt to do it alone or through sheer willpower. Only a heart transformed by God’s Truth and His grace is capable of authentic un-conditionality.
- exposes the wisdom of the world. Paradigms that minimize or negate your ability to unconditionally love, honor and be vulnerable.
- refuses to allow circumstances or the cares of this world to dictate, dominate or deter you from an intimate relationship with Jesus.
- empowers you to die to the desires of the flesh. So that glorifying the Lord, not personal notoriety is your goal in life.
- enables you to lovingly protect and nurture all, not just members of the family of God.
- teaches you how to love, not hate… to encourage, not condemn… to empathize, not judge.
It’s not eloquent words, a seminary degree or a title that makes your witness powerful. It’s your heart. A heart compassionately extending the love of God in word or deed to the lost, the hurting and those imprisoned by sin. Frequently and indiscriminately honoring others. Unashamedly wearing your heart on your sleeve.
A heart so far gone in God’s love and grace that nothing else will ever do.
Thanks for listening to my voice! Feel free to like and share it with your friends.
Have a great day! Rita
Be the VOICE heard amidst the deafening sound of sameness!