Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness and goodness have been served in the series God’s Diet Food. This spiritual food— the fruit of the spirit is God’s divine personality and character traits that lives in believers. Today’s course is faithfulness.
How faithful are you?
- Are you trustworthy and reliable?
- Do you lead by example— authenticity, not hypocrisy?
- Do you wisely steward your time, talent and treasure?
- Do you remain obedient regardless of your circumstances— good AND bad.
- Does your life glorify you or the Lord?
- Have you encountered ridicule, rejection or persecution because of your faith?
Were you able to answer yes to all of these questions? Pat yourself on the back. You can be numbered among the faithful. But don’t get too cocky! Past faithfulness isn’t a guarantee of future faithfulness. Faithfulness must continually be cultivated. How do you do this?
Settle in your heart once and for all that Christ is the preeminent authority in your life, and His standard of truth is the foundation of your worldview. This biblical worldview is the lens through which you process all information, experiences, relationships and opportunities. Moral absolutes that include:
- God is the all-powerful and all-knowing Creator of the universe, and He still rules it today.
- Jesus is the Son of God and is the only path to God.
- Jesus lived a sinless life.
- Salvation is a gift from God and cannot be earned.
- The devil is real, and his name is satan.
- The Bible is the Word of God and is accurate in all its teachings.
- Believers have a responsibility to share with others their faith in Christ.
In today’s culture where political correctness is king, faithfulness to the Lord’s Wisdom… His Truth… Jesus is revolutionary— an act of defiance. Jesus openly declares war on the status quo. His proclamation of war states that the Lord’s Word— His Truth does not change and is the only standard by which to live one’s life. There will be no negotiations with the devil, and troops will remain in enemy territory until the devil is annihilated.
“God our Savior wants everyone to be saved and to understand the Truth. There is only one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity— the man Christ Jesus. He gave His life to purchase freedom for everyone.”
Thanks for listening to my voice! Feel free to like and share it with your friends.
Have a great day! Rita
Be the VOICE heard amidst the deafening sound of sameness!