If you have any hope of changing you will need to renew your mind— think differently. If you don’t, your default thought and behavioral patterns— habits will remain in place, sabotaging and insuring failure.
What are some of the change stumbling blocks?
- Irrational thought patterns of failure or impeding doom.
- Uncertainty and its parasitic friend fear.
- Avoidance of the emotional and/or physical pain inherent in change.
- Blaming others for personal shortcomings.
- Accepting as truth that you are who you are and will always be this way.
Personal change isn’t instantaneous or painless. Desire alone won’t empower you to change.
On Wednesday we’ll explore change strategies that can insure your success in becoming the best version of you.
Thanks for listening to my voice! Feel free to like and share it with your friends.
Have a great day! Rita